Award Winning Bag
The Smart Pot has received a great amount of recognition as a true innovator in the Hydroponic industry. Among our awards are-
3 Silver Bars from Spannabis, Barcelona, 2011, 2012, 2014 Mejor utensilio de cultivo
2 Silver Bars from Spannabis, Malaga, 2012, 2013 Mejor utensilio de cultivo
2 Mejor Producto awards from ExpoGrow, Irun, Spain 2013, 2015
Axarquia Medical Cup, 2014
Gardening indoors can be as fun and rewarding as gardening outside. It can also be less of a headache.
When you’re indoors you’re in charge. You bring everything to your plant: light, water, and food. Your system delivers everything your plant needs so all your plants have to do is grow.
Take Growing To The Next Level
Most gardeners who take the step to have a hydroponic system are taking gardening to the next level. They want bigger fruit, better fruit, and tastier fruit.
And to do that they set up a good, quality hydroponic system. By providing a good quality lighting system, good quality nutrients and additives and watching and maintain an ideal pH level for your particular plant.
An Almost Perfect System
The hydroponic industry for a long time has done a great job in providing the hydroponic hobbyist a nice selection of good quality lighting, nutrients, additives, pH testers and balancers.
This meant that the gardener was forced to place their plant in a system that provides the best light, the best food, and an environment for optimal performance. But the container they had available for use was limited.
The Smart Pot solution
The Smart Pot is the perfect complement to any hydroponic enthusiasts’ system.
It provides an environment for the root system to allow it to do what the lights and nutrients are asking it to do.
The Smart Pot is the best container for gardening in a hydroponic system. And here’s why:
- The Smart Pot is made of a porous fabric. It allows water to flow freely while keeping medium inside – no more clogged hoses.
- The Smart Pot air prunes the roots. This creates more roots through branching – more roots mean more root tips and more opportunity for the plant to feed.
- The Smart Pot stimulates beneficial bacteria because of the aeration – ‘good’ bacteria need oxygen to thrive.
- The Smart Pot allows the plant to use all the space inside the container for root growth there for letting the plant grow bigger than traditional hydroponic containers would allow.
- The Smart Pot doesn’t allow roots to circle making it the ideal container for a mother plant.
- The Smart Pot releases heat and helps keep the plant free from stress.
Providing the optimal lighting, high quality nutrients, and a properly balanced pH is something the hydroponic world has been doing for a long time.
Now there is a container to complement these products. Give your plants what they want: room to grow, air to breathe, and an environment to thrive.