‘Organic Garden For Everyone’ Book by CaliKim
Homegrown Vegetables Made Easy
Eating organically grown vegetables is more than just a fad or a trend – it’s a fast-growing way of life for millions. Still, so many people who want to grow healthy vegetables at home hesitate because it seems too hard and time-consuming. Organic Gardening for Everyone is the perfect hands-on guide that addresses those concerns and helps anyone get started.
Let CaliKim show you how to:
- Start simple and expand later
- Save money by starting your garden from seed
- Build healthy soil and map out garden beds
- How to grow vegetables in containers
- Set up an automatic irrigation system to save time and resources
- Plant and tend to dozens of backyard vegetables
- Harvest baskets of homegrown goodness – even in your first growing season!
35 in stock (can be backordered)
Shop Smart with Smart Pot
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
YouTube garden guru CaliKim has over 400,000 subscribers all over the world who she’s helping grow their own veggies. In her book, she takes you by the hand and shows you how fun and easy it is to grow your own healthy, delicious veggies with clear, concise step-by-step directions tailored specifically to beginner gardeners. From soil prep to seed starting to harvesting tips and troubleshooting, this book is loaded with practical advice and step-by-step guidance for anyone wanting to bring homegrown food to their kitchen table.